Sunday, March 27, 2005

Not so much of an update

as a chance for me to say OUCH.

Still no improvement on the whole head-turning/back movement thing. I am thinking of nominating my heating pad for the Nobel this year, however.

Do you know what else would make me feel better besides my heating pad? If you, my gentle readers, (all four of you) would comment on my sister getting into UT. This is big stuff! I think you should put it on the post before this one- the post dedicated to her.

Also, my sister's name is now Magic.

I have two more weeks of therapy. I had a follow-up appointment on Friday. After demonstrating my inability to turn my head or even slightly arch my back, the doctor says to me, "I think I've been having you do the wrong treatment." So now I've got two more weeks of therapy, but on the upside- no more electroshocky machine!!!

I think I'm a sucker for advertising, because I'm watching the new show on ABC "Grey's Anatomy." The commercials were good, and they apparently worked on me. Well, I'm not as much of a sucker for it as my sister is. She admits it though. My sister Magic. What a hoot.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?