Thursday, March 24, 2005
My Little Sister
The following are the top five reasons why my little sister kicks ass:
5. She calls me on my bullshit in a way that no one else who reads this blog can without me threatening never to talk to you again.
4. She laughs so hard she snorts.
3. She gets embarassed for people in movies and television shows.
2. She sings and dances in her car and doesn't care if anyone sees her.
1. She has the stamina to watch the OC, American Idol, and MTV. That is something that I cannot do.
*wait- we have an addendum- my little sister just got accepted to UT
5. She calls me on my bullshit in a way that no one else who reads this blog can without me threatening never to talk to you again.
4. She laughs so hard she snorts.
3. She gets embarassed for people in movies and television shows.
2. She sings and dances in her car and doesn't care if anyone sees her.
1. She has the stamina to watch the OC, American Idol, and MTV. That is something that I cannot do.
*wait- we have an addendum- my little sister just got accepted to UT
Comments:
<< Home
Oh my goodness! The kind of attention an attention craving individual loves!
I guess I AM pretty damn cool.
... but not as cool as you!
-Booger-
Post a Comment
I guess I AM pretty damn cool.
... but not as cool as you!
-Booger-
<< Home
