Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Montage-a-google
The other day I found a link to a "google montage maker". Seeing as how I love google, I had to give it a shot. It's pretty easy and fun. Gawker had up a montage of Maureen Dowd (linked to from Wonkette). I made montages of lots of famous people, and some random ones as well. (ice cream makes a nice one, as does Sunkist, minus the bikini women) I thought that I would share with you, my five readers, the link to the montage maker, as well as some of my own artwork.
The link is: http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage%2Da%2Dgoogle/
For those of you who don't know how to do this (I just learned a few minutes ago), you can save your artwork by doing a screenshot (the print screen button next to F12). Then paste it into a Word file (unless you have some sort of fancy schmancy photo editing program, my art friends), and then you can edit it in there. After you're finished with that, if you want to make it a JPEG, you can save it as a web page, then open it with your browser, and then right click it and save it as a JPEG. I'm sure there's a faster, easier way, but this is my way.
Enjoy the site, and enjoy my montage.
The link is: http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage%2Da%2Dgoogle/
For those of you who don't know how to do this (I just learned a few minutes ago), you can save your artwork by doing a screenshot (the print screen button next to F12). Then paste it into a Word file (unless you have some sort of fancy schmancy photo editing program, my art friends), and then you can edit it in there. After you're finished with that, if you want to make it a JPEG, you can save it as a web page, then open it with your browser, and then right click it and save it as a JPEG. I'm sure there's a faster, easier way, but this is my way.
Enjoy the site, and enjoy my montage.