Sunday, February 20, 2005

Paint Fumes Stink.

Literally.

So I spent a chunk of time yesterday hanging out with two of my very favorite ladies, Alicia and Christina, painting Christina's new store. I had a marvelous time hanging out with them, and I really like painting big things like walls, since it's pretty easy to stay in the lines. Plus, it just looks awesome to see this big white space become a pretty blue. Patrick came and helped out later, and even brought some delicious wine to share with us. (and fancy water, I mean vodka, for Alicia)

At the end of the evening, after about seven hours of painting with a break or two, I thought I had a bit of a headache, but chalked it up to the wine. However, this morning I woke up and felt completely and totally sick. And not only was I awake and feeling sick, it was 7 in the morning. I totally harfed, and had the most intense headeache of my life. I couldn't go back to sleep to save my life either. Plus, even under the fan in shorts and a t-shirt, I felt like it was ninety degrees. Finally, after four tylenol, eighty-two ounces of water, one power nap, and a mile or so in the pool, I felt like I could function again.

That's all my excitement for the day. I am currently being completely lazy and watching Rat Race on TBS. If you've never watched this movie, I have to tell you it's really pretty funny. It's funny in a stupid sort of way, but pretty funny nonetheless. I put it up there with Road Trip for guilty pleasure yet hilarious movies.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?