Thursday, February 17, 2005

My foray into Craig's List, and a Humble Request

I would like to dedicate today's post to my dear, sweet Ash. She has to have surgery tomorrow to have a plate and some pins put in her wrist because it is broken. And how did such a graceful lady break her wrist?

An indie kid did it. A little "I'm so unique I look like everyone else" bastard broke my friend's wrist, and I am angry. I decided to channel this anger into a rant on Craig's List. Would you like to read it? Here's the link:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/rnr/60178435.html

Since you are reading this blog, that means that the protective benevolence of Rachel extends to you. If someone does you wrong, don't worry- I got your back. (electronically and verbally, at least)

Everyone think good wrist thoughts for Ash. If you're real nice, she might let you sign her cast.

And now, it is time for my humble request. Last night, due to a rescheduling in a girls' night with Alison, I was not home for the West Wing. I thought the VCR was set up to tape it, and that I could miss an episode (a New Hampshire episode, no less) without worry, for surely it would be waiting for me upon my return.

That turned out not to be true.

The tape was not rewound before it was inserted into the VCR, so I got about a five minute tease of the show. It stars Josh, whom I missed last week as he is my future husband, and it features the return of Amy. I simply must see this episode. I know the series has gone way way way downhill, but you gotta dance with the one that brung you.

So, if you happened to tape this show, could you please hook a sister up? I'll send you an envelope with postage, and my love and devotion forever. Thanks.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?