Wednesday, January 05, 2005
So after we ate lunch, we meandered about the shopping center making our way over to the Hong Kong Market. Along the way, my sister and I stopped in a vitamin/herb store. We stayed long enough to see the sheep placenta pills before we left. In between the sheep pills and the market was a movie store. The posters for the movies were seriously awesome. The best part was the taglines in English. They were all really long and elaborate (and not too exciting sounding). For example, one that I sort of remember was something along the lines of "They met in school and understand the challenges of youth. Now they must work together to overcome difficulties and prove that the students of Something Academy can succeed in the Something Dynasty." There were movies about airlines, ninjas, kids, more ninjas, and some other stuff. They were also the last moment of joy I had before I entered the building of serious yuckiness, also known as the Hong Kong Market.
I don't know if you can read the caption clearly, but it says "Ancestral Offerings."
I don't know if you can read the caption clearly, but it says "Ancestral Offerings."