Thursday, January 27, 2005

One Year Ago Today

Has it really been a year since the New Hampshire primary? It seems like yesterday and ten years ago all at once.

I thought I would get through the day without thinking about it. I remembered last night, thought for a moment about what I was doing a year ago (sleeping in a supporter's house because she wouldn't let me go back to Camp Dean due to the -50 wind chill at night and our lack of a heater), and promptly blocked out all thoughts of the campaign out of sheer self-preservation. But then when I got home from work today, I read my Dean friends' blogs and just knew I had to put something up.

It's so hard to really write about what we did. It's almost one of those you-had-to-be-there things in some respects. I don't even think I'll begin to try, as there's no way I can do it justice. Instead, I've decided to post some pictures and let them (and me a little bit) do the talking.

And to all my Dean friends who read this (you know who you are), I have just a few things to say. Of course I have to say that you have the power, even costa ricans have health care, and what I wanna know... But what I really want to say is that I miss you all and that I am very happy to have gotten to work with each of you. But I'm even happier that we're friends.

Love,

(slightly sappy for today only)

Rachel

Comments:

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?