Thursday, January 27, 2005

Even though we didn't win New Hampshire, or the nomination, I will always be very proud of the work we did. Posted by Hello



Despite the insane hours, almost non-existent pay, incredible stress, and huge ups and downs of working on the Dean campaign, I have never regretted it. I will forever be grateful that I had the opportunity to be part of such a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It's not every day you get the chance to change the business of politics-as-usual. It's not every day you get to make history.

Comments:
Rachel - Thanks for bringing back some of the better memories of a year ago. I, too, will always remember the 2AM rally the night of the caucus (and all the people coming off the plane wearing Stand Up for Choice stickers), dropping by the Concord office those last few days to see how you guys were holding up, and the energy and spirit of the primary night party. I will forever be awed by the amount of blood, sweat, and tears put in by the campaign staff and volunteers, and I too am grateful to have been a small part of it.

Thinking of you, Becca :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?