Sunday, January 09, 2005
Aw Hells Yeah.
My hotmail has been getting flooded lately with stuff from "IOG shipping" and "IOG confirmation" stuff. I keep blocking it, reporting it, deleting it, but it still keeps coming into my inbox. I wanted to see if I could find out anything more about these charming spammers, so I google searched IOG shipping.
I found some bulletin board postings from people also getting the same spam, but two or three results down, IOG Shipping Policies came up. IOG in this case standing for Iced Out Gear. Holy shit, I about died laughing.
Ever wanted to know where you can find some little spinning rims for your shoelaces? How about that extra special pimp cup? I can tell you it is all available for you at http://www.icedoutgear.com.
I highly reccomend that you take a gander. And should you find more than one thing you need for your bling bling lifestyle- you can save an average of 23% with their Iced Out Combo Packages! There's even a nice page for the ladies. If you don't believe me, check out this actual web testimonial from a happy customer:
"Yo my package came got here yesterday and when i saw that package up in the mail box i flipped! I opened that package up like a savage! I took all the wrapping out and there it was! THE MOST ICED OUT BRACELET I EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! of course i tried that bracelet on right away! I felt like a gangsta bill gates with all that ice on. Then at the bottom of the package you wont beleive what i found. I guess icedoutgear knew i ordered a g-unit spinner pendant before i bought my bracelet. oh yea i never wrote a testimonial for my spinner so let me take the time now "
Damn. It's a shame my birthday is six months away.
I found some bulletin board postings from people also getting the same spam, but two or three results down, IOG Shipping Policies came up. IOG in this case standing for Iced Out Gear. Holy shit, I about died laughing.
Ever wanted to know where you can find some little spinning rims for your shoelaces? How about that extra special pimp cup? I can tell you it is all available for you at http://www.icedoutgear.com.
I highly reccomend that you take a gander. And should you find more than one thing you need for your bling bling lifestyle- you can save an average of 23% with their Iced Out Combo Packages! There's even a nice page for the ladies. If you don't believe me, check out this actual web testimonial from a happy customer:
"Yo my package came got here yesterday and when i saw that package up in the mail box i flipped! I opened that package up like a savage! I took all the wrapping out and there it was! THE MOST ICED OUT BRACELET I EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! of course i tried that bracelet on right away! I felt like a gangsta bill gates with all that ice on. Then at the bottom of the package you wont beleive what i found. I guess icedoutgear knew i ordered a g-unit spinner pendant before i bought my bracelet. oh yea i never wrote a testimonial for my spinner so let me take the time now "
Damn. It's a shame my birthday is six months away.
Comments:
<< Home
Until I read this post I thought my bangin' dayz wuz behind me...but readin' this got me back in touch with my inner thug! Time to take tha '65 to the chop shop, get some tint, some velvet, some extra wides and some hydraulics on it! Dizz-am! You know how I do it...straight hood, yo! Awww yeah...
Patty cake, patty cake, I'm the baker's man
I bake them cakes as fast as I can
And you can tell by how my bread stack up
And disguised in this rap so the feds back up
Watch it, like my whip, like my chick, topless
Doing a buck-six with me in the cockpit
Grindin' cousin, I got pot for a dozen
Even eleven-5, if I see ya keep it comin'
And my weight, that's just as heavy as my name
So much dough, I can't swear I won't change
Excuse me if my wealth got me full of myself
Cocky, something that I just can't help
'Specially when them 20's is spinning like windmills
And the ice 32 below minus the wind chill
Filthy, the word that best defines me
I'm just grinding man, y'all nevermind meIce. It's what's for dinner.
Post a Comment
Patty cake, patty cake, I'm the baker's man
I bake them cakes as fast as I can
And you can tell by how my bread stack up
And disguised in this rap so the feds back up
Watch it, like my whip, like my chick, topless
Doing a buck-six with me in the cockpit
Grindin' cousin, I got pot for a dozen
Even eleven-5, if I see ya keep it comin'
And my weight, that's just as heavy as my name
So much dough, I can't swear I won't change
Excuse me if my wealth got me full of myself
Cocky, something that I just can't help
'Specially when them 20's is spinning like windmills
And the ice 32 below minus the wind chill
Filthy, the word that best defines me
I'm just grinding man, y'all nevermind meIce. It's what's for dinner.
<< Home
