Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Back in Texas.

Yours truly coming home. Posted by Hello


I am back in Texas now. Nothing huge to report. Just working on the thesis, hanging out with Peanut and the fam, and finally getting to swim again for the first time in ages.

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving. All four of you.

Comments:
One of four checking in...Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! And Happy Thanksgiving to the other three! ~Patrick
 
who do you think the four are? is four just a number you picked or do you have people in mind? ash.
 
Three of my four are present and accounted for in these comments. I thought I had a reader out of NH, but I may not. It may just be the three of y'all. I will make the appropriate changes in my posting from now on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?