Monday, October 18, 2004

Drive-Thru Sex at Wendy's

Tonight Big Mama and I had drive-thru sex at Wendy's on Front Street, in the Target parking lot in Hooksett, NH. After a nice night of drinking and karaoke at the Capital Grille in Concord (aka the only bar open on Sunday), we went to Wendy's, aka the only place in NH open at 1 am. We pulled up, and I ordered a baked "potata" in my best Texas twang. Here's the rest of the dialogue as best as Big Mama and I can reconstruct it-

Wendy's drive through guy (henceforth WDT)- "you want a baked potater"
Me & BM (henceforth "us")- yeah
WDT- a baked potater?
US- yeah, a baked potater broccoli and cheese.
WDT- ooh, you want a potater with broccoli and cheese. we're out of broccoli.
US- well can we have one with chives and cheese?
WDT- we're out of melted cheese.
US- how about shredded cheese?
WDT- oh, you want me to shred your cheese? I can shred your cheese. I can give you shredded cheese.
US- yeah, we want shredded cheese.
WDT- pull up to the second window and I'll give it to you.
US- can we have a caesar side salad?
WDT- you want a salad? I can give you a salad. pull up and I'll give it to you.
US- can we have chili sauce?
WDT- you want chili sauce? you want HOT chili sauce? I'll give that to you. pull up to the second window and I'll give it to you.
US- pull up to my second window and I'll give it to you.
***Big Mama and I stop in between the order box and the second window and laugh for a few minutes***
when we pull up to the window-
Big Mama- I'm never coming here again.
WDT- here's your food. we got you the broccoli and cheese. and it's free.
US- it's free?
WDT- yeah, we're giving you your food for free.
US- we feel dirty. but thanks.

***important note- when we pulled up there were FOUR people at the drive through window gaing at us. we totally had a group encounter of some sorts. it's worth noting that of the four people waiting for us, three were boys and one was a girl. the girl looked like she wanted to kill us. the twelve year old drive through boy leaned out the window and gaped at us. we drove off with free food and bit of color in our cheeks. not sure which cheeks though...

all in all, a dinner worth waiting for. dee-lish. Big Mama is almost satisfied, but not quite yet.

to be continued...

Comments:
I just reread that today, and it's even funnier when I read it sober. Big Mama (don't use her real name!) and I might have been a teensy bit fuzzy when I posted that last night. Perhaps we got carried away with some of our editorial comments.
 
Sounds like there was a whole lot waiting for you at that second window! You got your cheese shredded, some hot chili sauce, a salad (at least it wasn't tossed!!), and a hot "potater" all at once.

That requires at least one cigarette a piece as you drive off!

That's why you never go to a fast food place where there's not a line after midnight...unless you're going for the antics as much as the food!

~Patrick
 
Hello Sister!

That is a very funny story and it made me laugh out loud. A real honost to god LOL not a fake one. George E Burlage is coming to visit you and I'm jealous. I mean, yeah I live with him but he's going to act like he likes you best since he went all the way to the other side of the planet to see you. Dont get any ideas and remember who's going to private college. Haha i'm just kidding! This isn't a comment it is a novel so I'll end it now. You're a good sis and I can't wait until you come back to good ol' Texas because it's boring being the only kid in the house.

Your favorite sister,
Booger
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?