Sunday, September 12, 2004
hiatus.
Dear four loyal readers-
I have been meaning to put this up for a while now, but life (ie, the election) gets in the way.
I am somewhat hesitant to blog during my stint on the campaign trail, as I very easily over estimate my sense of importance and do not want anyone from the other side to read anything I may post about the race. I know that none of you, my four readers, are Republicans. Never underestimate the power of google, however.
So, in the meantime, I leave you with a quote and a thought.
Quote: "Just put the sign in the barn." I LOVE this state.
Thought: Vermont brewery tour as post-election vacation. Lavallee and I are all set. (to use another NH quote of sorts)
I wish all of you fellow campaigners out there good luck for the next fifty-some-odd days. The rest of you, VOTE. And bring a friend or five.
If you're dying to stay in the loop while I'm on blogging hiatus, feel free to reach out and touch me. I mean, give me a call.
I have been meaning to put this up for a while now, but life (ie, the election) gets in the way.
I am somewhat hesitant to blog during my stint on the campaign trail, as I very easily over estimate my sense of importance and do not want anyone from the other side to read anything I may post about the race. I know that none of you, my four readers, are Republicans. Never underestimate the power of google, however.
So, in the meantime, I leave you with a quote and a thought.
Quote: "Just put the sign in the barn." I LOVE this state.
Thought: Vermont brewery tour as post-election vacation. Lavallee and I are all set. (to use another NH quote of sorts)
I wish all of you fellow campaigners out there good luck for the next fifty-some-odd days. The rest of you, VOTE. And bring a friend or five.
If you're dying to stay in the loop while I'm on blogging hiatus, feel free to reach out and touch me. I mean, give me a call.
Comments:
<< Home
Whatever happened to "put the sign ON the barn?" Then again I forget that most folks' barns up there are older than the oldest buildings in most cities in Texas! So maybe if your barn was "old" when Booth shot Lincoln you might not be too interested in having a campaign sign on it.
"All set?" Didn't I recently get a verbal dissertation on your dislike for this term? Well, I'm glad to read that you've come to embrace it instead of rail against it!
You rock!
~Patrick
"All set?" Didn't I recently get a verbal dissertation on your dislike for this term? Well, I'm glad to read that you've come to embrace it instead of rail against it!
You rock!
~Patrick
GRB,
Post on the campaign trail! I certainly do...just don't post any campaign secrets.
I'm glad you found time to post and I hope the fact that two of your four readers have now commented raises your spirits.
Good luck and here's to hoping that after 11/2 your life will be "all set" (or at least more all set than it currently is).
~Data
Post a Comment
Post on the campaign trail! I certainly do...just don't post any campaign secrets.
I'm glad you found time to post and I hope the fact that two of your four readers have now commented raises your spirits.
Good luck and here's to hoping that after 11/2 your life will be "all set" (or at least more all set than it currently is).
~Data
<< Home
