Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I have the greatest friends.

I just got home a few minutes ago from a birthday dinner with all of my best friends here in Texas. It is such a good feeling to have so many wonderful people in my life, and to be able to gather them all together and have a good time. There were only a few people from NH missing (you know who you are), but a great time was had by all, most of all by me.

I don't know many of you reading this were at my birthday dinner, but I want to thank all of you who came. I had a really nice time.

Obligatory birthday "what a year it's been" posting will be coming tomorrow.

Until then, much love to everyone.
Comments:
Hoppy Blirthday!!!!!!

--AFM
http://blog.baldtop.com
 
Well, I for one had a totally great time celebrating with Rachel last night...and I'm getting ready to go home, pass out, crash for a few hours, wake up, and do The Burlage Birthday, Part Deux! ~Patrick
 
I think your Blogger account has taken on a digital dislike of all things UNT to match your dislike of UNT, Burlage! I swear I posted a comment here earlier today; perhaps I'd just better stick to doing this here at home!

I had a great time last night, and in about half an hour, I will pint-glass deep into The Burlage Birthday, Part Deux! Happy Birthday! ~Patrick
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?