Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Give me another day on that birthday post
I have just about finished celebrating my birthday. I am about to go into work at noon, instead of the usual 9:00. This is a birthday present to myself. I like to sleep in, and I don't like to go to work. Plus, with what I get paid, missing three hours of work wasn't a very expensive present to myself.
Part two of birthday celebrations last night was lots of fun as well. My dear, sweet Ashley makes some damn fine cookies. Dumb bartenders couldn't come between me and my birthday shots. No one out on the patio but my crew. A little NWA and Neil Diamond in the background. Yeah, good times.
I've got to try and finish my resume and get it sent off to Germany. Damn Microsoft Word insists on changing all my umlauts into some sort of Greek characters.
Part two of birthday celebrations last night was lots of fun as well. My dear, sweet Ashley makes some damn fine cookies. Dumb bartenders couldn't come between me and my birthday shots. No one out on the patio but my crew. A little NWA and Neil Diamond in the background. Yeah, good times.
I've got to try and finish my resume and get it sent off to Germany. Damn Microsoft Word insists on changing all my umlauts into some sort of Greek characters.
Comments:
<< Home
Rich and I were just talking about how we're both totally tapped from two straight nights of drinking!
That was definitely the right way to celebrate, though.
Post a Comment
That was definitely the right way to celebrate, though.
<< Home
