Monday, June 07, 2004
What a weekend.
I had a really great weekend. Details forthcoming.
In other news, I feel very unloved because no one comments on my blog. I know you're reading it, because in conversations with me, you mention things about my blog. However, you never post to let other people know you are reading it as well. Since no one comments everyone else who reads thinks no one else is reading it. It's a vicious cycle. So, basically what I'm saying is: PLEASE POST A COMMENT! Thanks. I have a fragile ego. Plus I deserve props for my creative use of collective pronouns to make it seem personal.
If you're looking for a good giggle, go to http://www.democrats.org/cosmoquiz. I mean, not that I read Cosmo on occasion or know what the typical format for a quiz in such a magazine would be, but from what I imagine them to be, this is really funny. Let me know what you think.
I've been majorly slacking on my job hunt lately and really have to get back on top of it. Oh, and there is that pesky matter of my thesis. And I have to take into account the thesis on the job hunt and I have to figure out where I want to move, and on and on. Ugh. The pains of decision making and hard work. I don't feel up to it at the moment.
Finally, the foot is a lot better. It's definitely not all the way better, but it is on the way. I'm out of vioxx now and back to advil. I'm going to go swim now, and do my really cool one foot kick. I look pretty dorky, but I enjoy walking with only a slight limp now.
In other news, I feel very unloved because no one comments on my blog. I know you're reading it, because in conversations with me, you mention things about my blog. However, you never post to let other people know you are reading it as well. Since no one comments everyone else who reads thinks no one else is reading it. It's a vicious cycle. So, basically what I'm saying is: PLEASE POST A COMMENT! Thanks. I have a fragile ego. Plus I deserve props for my creative use of collective pronouns to make it seem personal.
If you're looking for a good giggle, go to http://www.democrats.org/cosmoquiz. I mean, not that I read Cosmo on occasion or know what the typical format for a quiz in such a magazine would be, but from what I imagine them to be, this is really funny. Let me know what you think.
I've been majorly slacking on my job hunt lately and really have to get back on top of it. Oh, and there is that pesky matter of my thesis. And I have to take into account the thesis on the job hunt and I have to figure out where I want to move, and on and on. Ugh. The pains of decision making and hard work. I don't feel up to it at the moment.
Finally, the foot is a lot better. It's definitely not all the way better, but it is on the way. I'm out of vioxx now and back to advil. I'm going to go swim now, and do my really cool one foot kick. I look pretty dorky, but I enjoy walking with only a slight limp now.
Comments:
<< Home
Matthew Giobbi, as I live and breathe. A campaign with you AND Hagner? Throw in a Maja Gray and I'm there.
Post a Comment
<< Home
