Thursday, June 03, 2004

Please don't step on my foot...

'cause it hurts like hell! I went to my regular doctor today to find out why my foot still hurts. The lady at the minor emergency clinic was nice, but I didn't even know whether my foot should still be hurting since she didn't give me a ton of info on my injury.

Basically I have bruised my bone. That's one heck of a bruise. It's going to hurt for ten to fourteen days, according to Dr. Shelton. This means that I'll be limping on my big night out tomorrow. Oh well, I'm so cute that no one will notice, right? Just smile and nod.

In other news, I got my very own name tag to wear at work. I guess I'm officially at Voertman's over the summer. This could be good, as who doesn't love a steady source of income. This could also be bad, as who hates climbing out of ruts?

Both Carville and Begala must be otherwise occupied today as Robert Reich is sitting in on the left on Crossfire. He's so little for someone with such big ideas. Somewhere along the way I saw a picture of Reich shaking hands with Bill Bradley, and it made me giggle. If you know where I can find that online, please let me know!!!

I saw The Day After Tomorrow last night. Pretty okay special effects with lots of saccharine moments in between the high points. Overall, pretty good. Since I see all of four movies a year, I'm not going to offer a real movie review as I don't exactly feel qualified. I will say I liked the VP who was supposed to be Cheney- that was good stuff. Also, Dennis Quaid is pretty good looking. Major bonus.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?