Monday, May 17, 2004

Yesterday I Ran Over my Grandpa

No, you didn't misread that title. I actually ran over my grandfather's foot yesterday. I got into my car to go swim, and as I was starting my car I looked around, wondering where my grandpa was. I started to back out and heard a loud yell (loud enough to hear over my music) from my grandpa. I found him! Oh, but it turns out I found him by accidentally hitting is foot as I backed away from where he was working, between my car and the rosebed. Am I the most horrible granddaughter ever or what? We went back up to the patio to make sure that his foot purple or swollen or anything. By late last night it was just a little sore, and by today it was back to normal. I got him a pint of Blue Bell's Moo-lennium Crunch to help ease the pain. That's GP's favorite flavor.

That's really the only exciting thing going on right now. Oh, wait- I submitted my resume to a House race in Kansas to help with fundraising. My buddy Josh from NH is the Field Director on that race and was nice enough to tell me about the opportunity. He was also even nicer and gave me some pointers on my resume.

Oh, one more bit of excitement (but not really). I went to the doctor today about my horrible allergies. The remedy? A cortisone shot, the same thing that Peanut had to have a couple of weeks ago for her allergies. I guess dogs and their human companions really do resemble each other.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?