Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Showbiz Moms and Dads

I absolutely LOVE that show. I'm a little bummed that the series finale was last night. It seems like only yesterday that we got to know Jordan, and her 'doormat' mother, and I think she has a little sister too. I'm not sure. I mean, it seems like their whole world revolves around Jordan's alleged acting ability. And who couldn't love Shane with his awful dance moves and horrible Peter Brady singing? How I'll miss his mother, with her awful shorts, who think she can choreograph. And Emily! Little Miss Emily, adorable yet completely messed up from pageants. I hope her mother puts some shirts with sleeves on soon. I'm going to hope that the Nutters' sitcom deal works out so that I can keep seeing them. A week without Duncan Nutter is like a week without, um, hyper caffeinated coffee? No, it's like a week without having someone ignore you and tell you your dreams don't matter as much as his. The only normal one in the bunch is little miss Jordan. Although after last night's episode, I am wondering how that will hold up...

In other news, I took Peanut to Voertman's yesterday to say hi to everyone. The predominant greeting was a variation on "hi fatso/hi sausage." My poor little baby dog. I try so hard to keep her on a diet, but it just does not work around here. She's a very lucky dog to be so loved, even if it manifests itself in greasy people food.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?