Friday, May 21, 2004
Looks Like I've Picked the Right One
So, I took this quiz on beliefnet to see which religion is most up your alley. I'll be honest, when I answered the first couple of questions, I may have been giving the answer most in line with my knowledge of Judaism thus far. Then I realized that's not cool, I should answer honestly, so I started the quiz over. I also then realized that hey, this is just an internet quiz. I started over and answered to the best of my ability, and my results were as follows:
1. Reform Judaism (100%)
2. Sikhism (94%)
3. Liberal Quakers (94%)
4. Bahá'í Faith (88%)
5. Unitarian Universalism (83%)
6. Islam (80%)
7. Orthodox Judaism (80%)
8. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (79%)
9. Orthodox Quaker (69%)
10. Jainism (67%)
11. Secular Humanism (63%)
12. Mahayana Buddhism (61%)
13. Neo-Pagan (61%)
14. Theravada Buddhism (61%)
15. New Age (57%)
16. Taoism (51%)
17. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (48%)
18. Hinduism (47%)
19. New Thought (46%)
20. Scientology (45%)
21. Seventh Day Adventist (44%)
22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (44%)
23. Nontheist (39%)
24. Jehovah's Witness (37%)
25. Eastern Orthodox (36%)
26. Roman Catholic (36%)
27. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (34%)
Interesting, and convenient. Of course, after I got this I was all excited, like "Ha! I've picked the right religion!" Then I reminded myself, once again, that it's just an itnernet quiz. It was very fun though!
For those of you interested, you can find your best match with a religion at http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html.
That's it for tonight. I'm off to Cool Beans.
1. Reform Judaism (100%)
2. Sikhism (94%)
3. Liberal Quakers (94%)
4. Bahá'í Faith (88%)
5. Unitarian Universalism (83%)
6. Islam (80%)
7. Orthodox Judaism (80%)
8. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (79%)
9. Orthodox Quaker (69%)
10. Jainism (67%)
11. Secular Humanism (63%)
12. Mahayana Buddhism (61%)
13. Neo-Pagan (61%)
14. Theravada Buddhism (61%)
15. New Age (57%)
16. Taoism (51%)
17. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (48%)
18. Hinduism (47%)
19. New Thought (46%)
20. Scientology (45%)
21. Seventh Day Adventist (44%)
22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (44%)
23. Nontheist (39%)
24. Jehovah's Witness (37%)
25. Eastern Orthodox (36%)
26. Roman Catholic (36%)
27. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (34%)
Interesting, and convenient. Of course, after I got this I was all excited, like "Ha! I've picked the right religion!" Then I reminded myself, once again, that it's just an itnernet quiz. It was very fun though!
For those of you interested, you can find your best match with a religion at http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html.
That's it for tonight. I'm off to Cool Beans.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey! Where did conservative and reconstructionist judaism go?!?
on the other hand, it is just an internet poll.
~Aaron
Post a Comment
on the other hand, it is just an internet poll.
~Aaron
<< Home
